Foundations Training Certification Course (Classic for Beginners)
StyLash Extensions Foundations Training Course is the first course you must take if you have never applied lashes before or for those with no prior experience in Eyelash Extensions. This most thorough and inclusive 2 day course will teach students all the basics of classic individual eyelash extensions application. This fundamental course is filled with everything you need to know to get started in your successful lashing career. Our training courses and manual contents have been refined to ensure each student gets the most out of their training investment.
The course is 2 days long, starting at 10 am and finishing at 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Please allocate some time after 6pm in case the course is running longer than scheduled that day.
This course includes a Training Kit to help get you off to a great start.
Students receive a Certificate upon successfully completing this course.
The cost for this 2 day training course (maximum of 2 students per class) is $1250.00 + HST.
A $250.00 course deposit will need to be paid in advance to secure your place. The remainder of the fee will need to be paid before or at the very start of the course. We have a 10 days cancellation policy which means that you can still cancel or reschedule your course date. *Please note: this must be done at least 10 days prior to the courses scheduled start date to receive your deposit back.
- Introduction to Classic Eyelash Extensions
- Anatomy of the eye: Diseases and Conditions
- Understanding the natural lash, Growth Cycles
- Health and Safety
- Products Theory and tools knowledge
- Introduction to different colours, lengths, curls, thickness of eyelashes
- Proper application and placement.
- Extensions removal and lash fills
- Removal by using gel remover or using tweezers
- Using the correct amount of adhesive, primer, lash shampoo
- Different methods of tapping
- Tweezers handling
- Students Practice on mannequin that will give them the first hand experience understanding
- Lash Style Guidelines (Eye types, eye sets, eye shapes)
Demonstration of eyelash application on live model by instructor (from A to Z)
- Work area preparation
- Client consultation and preparation (client agreement and consent form)
- Aftercare instructions
- Keys to success: Marketing, Buisness Considerations, Insurance
- Under guidance and supervision students will receive practical hands on training.
- Hands on practice with 2 models
- How to create a good portfolio
- Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact us for more information and upcoming course dates.