1 Single extension is attached onto one of your natural lashes for adding length, curl, and volume.
100-150 lashes per eye - 2 hours
Small Group Foundation (Classic) Training Course (maximum 2 students)
Volume 2D - 6D
2-4 ultra-thin extensions are attached onto one of your natural lashes at a time. Softer and 2-4 times fuller than our classic extensions.
200-250 ultra light lashes per eye - 2.5
3D - 6D
300-600 ultra light lashes per eye - 2.5 hours
Small Group Volume Training Course (maximum 2 students)
Eyelash Extensions Removal $40
Swarovski Crystals $5 each
Colour or Glitter Lashes Up to 5 lashes (Free)
- Do not get your lashes wet for at least 24 hours
- Do not use any eye make-up for at least 24 hours
- Do not steam or use sauna rooms for the first 48 hours
- Do not use cosmetic’s that contains oil. Never use oil based products on your extentions.
- Do not use water proof mascara, water proof makeup, and eyelash curlers
- Do not rub your eyes and pick or pull your eyelashes
- Use oil-free foamy eye makeup remover
- Use special eyelash sealer daily to keep your lashes conditioned and to extend the life of the extenstions
- Brush lashes gently and daily from the top down to avoid tangling
- Visit your technician for touch-ups every 2 – 4 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes
- Love your new lashes, new look, and enjoy!
StyLash Extensions does not provide refills for lashes applied by other companies. This is due to differences in quality, technique, quantity, and style. Lashes applied from other companies must be removed before a nice new set is applied. StyLash Extensions is pleased to provide this service and to ensure our high standards are met. We're confident you will be pleased with the results too. Please see some of our restoration photos for examples.
Before your Appointment:
Try your best to arrive without any make-up. This will minimize the cleanup time and allow more time for applying the extensions. You will need to keep your lashes dry for 24 hours after the application so it's also a good idea to have your hair washed the day of or night before. Please remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser. Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application. Do not use eyelash curler or waterproof mascara prior to the extensions. If you wear contact lenses, you should remove them and plan on wearing your glasses for the first 24 hours.